Add these foods into your diet for flawless skinMarch 11, 2012
Food Leftover Safety TimelineMarch 13, 2012
The adrenals are your “fight or flight” hormones that often get overworked due to everyday extreme stress, toxins in the liver from everyday “toxins” in our foods, water, soil, pharma meds over time, etc. When the liver becomes toxic, it throws off the hormones and the adrenals and adrenal fatigue is rampant especially with women and their hormones issues. Ask yourself these questions:
- My ability to handle stress or pressure has decreased.
- I am less productive at work.
- I seem to have decreased in cognitive ability.
- I don’t think as clearly as I used to.
- My thinking is confused when hurried or under pressure.
- I tend to avoid emotional situations.
- I tend to shake or am nervous when under pressure.
- I suffer from nervous stomach indigestion when tense.
- I have many unexplained fears/anxieties.
- My sex drive is noticeably less than it used to be.
- I get lightheaded or dizzy when rising rapidly from a sitting or lying position.
- I have feelings of graying or blacking out.
- I am chronically fatigued; a tiredness that is not usually relieved by sleep.
- I feel unwell much of the time.
- I usually need to lie down or rest after sessions of psychological or emotional pressure/stress.
- My muscles sometimes feel weaker than they should.
- My hands and legs get restless — experience meaningless body movements. I have become allergic or have increased frequency/severity of allergic reactions.
- When I scratch my skin a white line remains for a minute or more.
- I sometimes feel weak all over. I have unexplained and frequent headaches.
- I am frequently cold.
- I have a decreased tolerance for cold.
- I have low blood pressure.
- I often become hungry, confused, shaky or somewhat paralyzed under stress.
- I have lost weight without reason while feeling very tired and listless.
- I have feelings of hopelessness and despair.
- I have decreased tolerance.
- People irritate me more.
If you answered yes to many of these statements, contact me for what you can do to counteract and heal your adrenals.