You are warmly invited to our next outdoor yoga class! Bring your mat, enjoy great community, great yoga, and for a great cause on Sunday Sept 3, 9am in downtown Royal Oak during Arts Beats & Eats weekend.
Studio director Jenny O’Laughlin will lead us through an Original Hot Yoga Class, 26 postures and 2 breathing exercises (Bikram yoga).
This yoga class is family friendly, beginner friendly, all movement abilities are welcome. $10 donation per adult. Kids 16 and under are free.
Whether you are an experienced yoga practitioner, or a brand new beginner, or you use a wheelchair, braces or any mobility restrictions, you are welcome! Enjoy the movements that you can do, don’t mind what you can’t do. Demonstrators will be on stage showing modifications of postures along with Jenny’s verbal instruction.
- FREE Parking for yoga class only at the Center Street garage.
Center Street structure is located on Center Street between 2nd & 3rd.
(300 S Center St., Royal Oak, MI 48067)
View Google map here
3 short blocks from the yoga class.
- Each yoga participant will get 2 FREE entrance passes to Arts, Beats, and Eats.
- Passes can be used on Sunday OR Monday and will be handed out at the class.
Yoga Class Details:
- Sunday, September 3rd at 9am in Royal Oak.
- Arrive to checkin to class by 8:30am.
- Class location is at 6th St & Main St (at the large concert stage).
- $10 donation per adult, kids 16 and under free.
- Donation supports the Spina Bifida Association of Michigan.
- Pre-signup online recommended.
Thank you and we will see you at the class!